This Saturday I will be attending the career fair along with a few friends here at Kirkwood. I hope that I can find a few that could be potential full-time jobs! I have my eye on a few that sound interesting that are around the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City area. Along with a new job, comes a new home. My friend and I are starting to look around Cedar Rapids for houses for rent...which has been difficult at times finding decent living conditions! So, if anyone has any suggestions, by all means throw them my way. Hopefully we can find something relatively soon, however we also have to put into account where one another's job location will be. It's kind of exciting & scary at the same time, because of the fear of not knowing what lies ahead. I got into such a routine with attending school and work, it will be another change of lifestyle moving from college to my career. Well...enough of me blabbing on. I will write next week.
-Aubry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment