Wednesday, April 23, 2008

About Me

First off I'll give a brief background of myself. I have two sisters, an older and a younger...therefore I'm the middle one. In the past two years I have become an aunt to Ava, my niece, and Ethan & Travyn, my nephews. We all live in Manchester, which is approx. 45 min. away from Cedar Rapids. I make a daily commute to CR for school and work. I just recently got hired on as a Graphic Design intern, which has proven to be a great learning experience for me, especially since I'll be graduating this May! It will also be good to have gotten more experience than just in-class projects. I also work every other weekend at Casey's.

My favorite hobbies include, making art, going to concerts, spending time with family, etc. I enjoy art a lot, which is why I am majoring in Graphic Communications. My favorite thing to do involving art is drawing. I really like doing portraitures & every now and again abstract art. It is interesting to try and recreate an existing piece of art (of mine) in a program such as Illustrator or Photoshop. I have been to quite a few concerts including, John Mayer, Incubus, A Perfect Circle, Tool, and the Melvins. I have a wide variety of music I like...mostly alternative music. The funniest thing to do is watch my niece Ava carry on & on about everything under the sun (with the attitude of a teen) and she's only 2 1/2 years old!

That's all I have for now...

-Aubry

No comments: